You are here:Home » News » Top mount homogenizer or bottom emulsifer?
Top mount homogenizer or bottom emulsifer?
Views: 35 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-11 Origin: Site
1. How many kw motor should i use for my hand sanitizer gel / liquid soap / facial cream / liquid detergent production?
- We usually choose the motor size for high shear mixer / homo mixer / homogenizer / emulisfier based on the capacity of lotion / liquid soap / cream / sanitizer gel / facial cream / slurry / liquid detergent.
- please let us know your processing capacity request for the high shear mixer / homo mixer / emulsifying tank / cream preparation tank
2. What is the difference between Bottom emulsifier and top entry homogenizer?
- both bottom emulsifier and top mount homogenizer are batch type homogenizing mixer / cycle operation type homo mixer. Bottom emulsifier mount on tank bottom while top mount emulsifer / homogenizer installed on tank top.
3. what is the spinning speed of the emulsifying rotor?
- 3000rpm / 3600rpm fixed speed or 0~ 8000rpm variable speed control (VFD control)
4. How many liter holding tank / container / vessel should i use for the top mount homogenizer?
- we have as small as 100Liter tank and as big as 60,000Liter tank for you to choose from. you can choose any tank capacity for your batch homogenizer.